X-Hot Fairway Woods
The X HOT Fairway Woods are built for long distance, and more forgiveness to help you hit consistent shots across the face. They have a great feel, great sound, and proven technologies for long, straight shots.
- Long distance, fast ball speeds, and a forgiving head shape
- Perfectly suited for a variety of shots
- Precise center of gravity positioning for consistent launch
|Model||Loft (*)||Standard Length (")||Lie (*)||Volume (cc)||Swing Weight|
- Callaway Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- Callaway Stock Rubber
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- Project X
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) X-Hot Fairway Wood
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
The only negative I imagine (I don't mind) is the sound it makes off the tee. It kind of sounds like a baseball hitting and aluminum bat. If you can get by the sound you'll love the club!
- Too long of distance carry ;)
- Confidence inspiring off the tee.
- Takes a little practice to get used to hitting off the deck.
- Looks, Feel Sound, Price
- Stiff Shaft means Stiff Shaft
- Excellent carry and easy to hit from all lies. Great shaft and amazing price.
- Grip cold be better, will switch to a better one. Other than that nothing but happy with club.