Titanium With A Twist
Engineered to Make Everybody Faster
For the first time ever, Twist Face has been engineered into fairway clubs. Thread the needle off the tee and start reaching par 5s in two with straight distance like never before.
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- First time in a fairway wood to help increase distance and improve accuracy from the tee or off the turf
Better Materials For Distance
- Advanced multi-material head construction with a titanium face and body, 6-layer carbon crown and a massive stainless steel movable sole weight
- 65g movable steel weight (>30% of total head weight) allows for draw/fade adjustability
- New, larger movable weight shaping creates a seamless sole contour, producing smoother turf interaction regardless of the weight position
- More streamlined, 12-position Loft Sleeve for plus/minus 2* adjustability
|Number||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Length (")||Swing Weight|
|Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 75|
|Flex||Weight (G)||Torque||Tip Size||Butt||Launch|
|Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 65|
|Flex||Weight (G)||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
|Golf Pride MCC|
|Model||Color||Size||Weight (g)||Type||Butt Size||Feel|
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.
- TaylorMade Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Right Handed
Grips will be consistent or better than overall club grade. Unplayable grips have been removed and replaced with new grips in some instances. Iron sets will have matching grips throughout the set. If purchasing as individual iron(s) or purchasing set matching wedge(s) grips may not match.
Some clubs may be gripped with grips stating “Demo” or “RockBottomGolf.com”.
We do not guarantee grip size on pre-owned equipment.
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See Dropdown
- Certified Pre-Owned!
- (1) Fairway Wood
- Ships Same Day If Ordered By 2pm ET*
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary