Exotics EXS 220 Hybrid
POUND FOR POUND, NOTHING COMES CLOSE
The larger clubhead of the EXS 220 hybrid is made to bring the power of a fairway metal to a hybrid design. This amped-up hybrid utilizes a lighter 450-Hyper-Steel/360-degree Cup Face design that features new Diamond Face technology that produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
- MAX M.O.I. DESIGN achieved with an adjustable 4-gram back weight creates a more stable and forgiving hybrid design
- SLIPSTREAM SOLE features improved wider speed channels that create a faster clubhead speed due to smoother turf interaction
- SOUND DIFFUSION BAR used to improve the acoustic engineering by enhancing the richness of sound upon impact
- RAISED CENTER OF GRAVITY accomplished by indents on the heel and toe sole of the clubhead that allow weight to be strategically positioned to raise the CG and reduce spin
- DIAMOND FACE TECH produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduction of spin and better performance on off-center hits
|Model||Loft (*)||Face Angle||Head Size (cc)||Lie Angle (*)||Length (")|
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.