Exotics EXS 220 Irons
POUND FOR POUND, NOTHING COMES CLOSE
The EXS 220 iron set is a split set featuring both hollow body and deep
undercut designs. The hollow-body long irons (4 through 7 irons) offer
extreme power, while the deep undercut scoring irons (8 through Gap Wedge) offer precise accuracy.
This advanced multi-material design makes for a game-improvement iron that plays extremely long. The hollow-body long irons feature a forged maraging steel 450 cup face, while the scoring irons are a 431 stainless steel-solid construction.
- EXTREME WEIGHTING provided by heel and toe weight pads that increase M.O.I. for greater consistency
- RAMPED SOLE accentuates heel and toe relief areas for better movement through the turf
- MORE PROGRESSIVE offsets and blade lengths match the set from club to club
- SPIDERWEB VFT TECH located behind the face acts as a web across the face that enhances the sweet spot in every direction from the center of the face
- 19-GRAM TUNGSTEN TOE WEIGHT stretches the sweet spot area of the face that produces the most distance
- LAUNCHPAD TECH consists of a TPE polymer coated with a special performance gel that absorbs shock and creates more spring effect
- CUP FACE DESIGN creates faster ball speeds by increasing face flex and maximizing forgiveness across the entire face
- NOTCH HOSEL allows for easier bending +/- 4 degrees for expert custom fitting
|Model||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Shaft Length (")|
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.
- Tour Edge Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Right Handed
Grips will be consistent or better than overall club grade. Unplayable grips have been removed and replaced with new grips in some instances. Iron sets will have matching grips throughout the set. If purchasing as individual iron(s) or purchasing set matching wedge(s) grips may not match.
Some clubs may be gripped with grips stating “Demo” or “RockBottomGolf.com”.
We do not guarantee grip size on pre-owned equipment.
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See DropDown
- Exotics EXS 220
- Certified Pre-Owned!
- (1) Iron
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
I will not hesitate to buy pre-owned clubs from Rockbottomgolf.