Style Breeds Confidence
SPIDER TOUR PLATINUM
Spider Tour Platinum gives golfers style, stability, and a pure forward roll to help hold the intended line and find the bottom of the cup. A long single sightline and face-balanced weighting further improves alignment and promotes a clean strike, making every putt an opportunity to close out the hole.
“Taking the Tour-proven shape and performance of the Itsy Bitsy Spider, we added a new colorway. The Tour Chrome finish creates a brilliant, classy appearance that makes a statement the moment you pull off the headcover.”
—Chandler Carr, Product Manager - Irons, Putter, & Wedge.
PURE ROLL INSERT
Played by Jason Day and Dustin Johnson, the Pure Roll insert combines 45° grooves with a softer polymer to increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces – helping your ball start and stay on its intended line.
- “TOUR Chrome” body is confidence-inducing, evoking an emotional connection between you and the putter
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum body paired with a 304 stainless steel frame enables weight to be positioned at the extremities, providing improved stability and high MOI (4900+)
- Seamless top crown, long single sightline, and new sole geometry, promoting consistent alignment
- Milled gunmetal Pure Roll™ insert, providing better forward roll across the face
- Vibration dampening PU foam embedded between the body and frame for consistent sound and feel
- TaylorMade Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- See DropDown/Standard
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- SuperStroke GT 2.0
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- TaylorMade Stock Steel
- Spider Tour Platinum
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) Spider Tour Platinum Putter
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
Having said that, this putter needs to be struck dead center. A little on the toe or heal will miss on a straight putt. If you are capable of making a solid stroke the putt will track and roll beautifully.