Pure Feel Template Series Road Putter
The new Template series includes two mallet designs, three blade designs and a semi-mallet, all featuring micro-groove technology to promote immediate topspin for an accurate roll. The micro-groove technology provides an extremely soft feel upon contact and reduces skidding off the face, which is the essence of “Pure Feel” technology that Tour Edge has long employed on its putters and wedges.
The Pure Feel Template putters feature the classic designs forged with modern innovations that will help any golfer improve their scoring. With that in mind, Tour Edge Master Club Designer David Glod set out to bring out six models of new shapes that are based on some of the best known putter designs of all time.
- 304 Stainless steel with bead-blasted topline and flange
- Contrast Technology Alignment aid
- CNC milled micro-groove face provides an extremely soft feel upon contact and reduces skidding off the face
- Jumbo Tour Edge putter grip
|Model||Length (")||Loft (*)||Lie (*)|
- Tour Edge Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- See DropDown/Standard
- Included (Matching)
- Mens Right Handed
- Jumbo Grip
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- Tour Edge Stock Steel
- New, Factory Sealed
- (1) Pure Feel Template Series Road Putters
- Ships Same Day If Ordered By 2pm ET*
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary