Rescue With A Twist
- First time in a hybrid for straighter and longer mis-hits
- Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
Low-CG, Steel-Body Construction
- Thin, fast face for improved ball speed and overall distance
- Stepped crown for lower CG and easy alignment
Advanced Speed Pocket Design
- New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
- Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area, and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
|Number||Loft (*)||Lie (*)||Length (")||Swing Weight|
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin|
|TM Dual Feel Reminder|
|Model||Color||Size||Weight (g)||Type||Butt Size||Feel|
|Dual Feel||Black/Blood Orange||Standard||47||Reminder||.600||Textured|
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.
- TaylorMade Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Ladies Right Handed
Grips will be consistent or better than overall club grade. Unplayable grips have been removed and replaced with new grips in some instances. Iron sets will have matching grips throughout the set. If purchasing as individual iron(s) or purchasing set matching wedge(s) grips may not match.
Some clubs may be gripped with grips stating “Demo” or “RockBottomGolf.com”.
We do not guarantee grip size on pre-owned equipment.
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See Dropdown
- Certified Pre-Owned!
- (1) M6 Hybrid
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
This was an AWESOME deal on a great club. Working great for me so far!
- Quality Preowned Club
- Perfect quality on grips/shafts
- The price $50
- Consistent ball flight
- Very good distance
- Took awhile to find the best settings for me
- The slot technology might be a turn off some golfers
- Easy to hit
- It looks cool, sounds cool, is perfectly weighted for me and performs well beyond any expectation I had.
- Absolutely none!
The 6 iron in this set goes as far as a 4 iron. You may need quite a few additional wedges.
- LONG AND FORGIVING
- MAY BE TOO LONG