LADIES ECCO BIOM H4
LADIES ECCO BIOM
Engineered for a lightweight yet steady stride from tee to green, this premium golf shoe lets you focus on your game. Combining hardwearing ECCO YAK leather with waterproof GORE-TEX® construction, feet are kept dry and comfortable in any weather. ECCO BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® follows the natural curves of the underfoot to ensure walking around the course is extremely comfortable, while the innovative ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip™ outsole promotes stability, durability and rotational support throughout your game. It’s also fitted with The Boa® System so you can easily adjust for a secure, custom fit.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- Crafted in durable ECCO leather with 100% GORE-TEX waterproof protection, so your feet stay dry
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- MTN GRIP outsole offers enhanced stability, durability and rotational support through three different zones
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY links the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement for enhanced stability
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology creates lightweight, ergonomically advanced soles that offer cutting-edge comfort and flexibility
- Removable, washable, open-cell Ortholite® inlay sole, long-term cushioning & enhanced breathability
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Women's Size Guide
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- Biom H4 Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
- Slightly heavier than some shoes
Nice and comfortable.
- Little big
- Very comfortable and stylish.
- Size runs large. Order a whole size down.
- Really well made.
- Quality, feel, looks
- Except grip and stability for a spikeless shoe.
- None so far
- Easy to clean