LADIES ECCO TRAY LACED
LADIES ECCO TRAY
Featuring a minimalistic, cupsole sneaker design, the ECCO GOLF TRAY is an eye-catching hybrid that is as performance-oriented as it is stylish. Made with durable leathers treated with water-repellant HYDROMAX® Technology , this shoe features a one-of-a-kind E-DTS™ TWIST outsole that offers multi-directional traction, while our signature ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology offers all-day comfort. With its smart silhouette and upscale appearance, you'll want to wear these both on and off the course.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- Crafted in durable leather using ECCO DriTan™ Technology, which reduces the amount of water used in the tanning process
- ECCO HYDROMAX® Technology offers water-repellent properties, to keep your feet dry
- Unique design of the E-DTS™ TWIST outsole offers multi-directional traction and has slightly larger cleats in high-abrasion areas
- Lightweight sole provides cushioning and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Removable, washable OrthoLite® insole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Women's Size Guide
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- Tray Laced Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- 25% Off Clearance!
- Ships Same Day If Ordered By 2pm ET*
- 25% Off Clearance!
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary