Prepare For Invasion
The Alien Roswell® Wedge took us years to develop. Knowing that 65% of shots in a round of golf are played within 120 yards of the hole makes having the correct wedge mandatory. The Alien wedge features a deep cavity and wide Gravity Rail sole design that allows the golf ball to get up high quickly and land softly with amazing spin and control. The full-face CNC milled grooves and Laser engraved face combine to deliver the aggressive Spin needed for all shot types. From the dreaded bunker shot to the tight lies around the green as well as the deep rough, the meticulously designed Gravity Rail System Sole on our Alien wedge will allow you to conquer the most difficult lies the course throws at you. Simply line up square to your target and let the technology of the Alien Roswell® wedge do the work. The Alien wedge also features a proprietary Space Gel™ vibration dampener supported by dual stabilizing bars that combine forces to deliver amazing feel and forgiveness. The Alien Roswell® wedge, with its unique features, appearance and performance, is out of this world!
GRAVITY RAIL SYSTEM™ AND SOLE DESIGN
- The Dynamic Gravity Rail™ System offers a unique bounce and shape that is only found in our Alien Wedge. The deep undercut sole design and perimeter weighting allowed us to obtain the perfect CG optimizing weight and forgiveness. In addition, this sole design makes it possible to create a thinner face for unmatched playability and feel. The Roswell’s® unique rail design was carefully engineered to give you exceptional sole interaction out of any condition which allows versatility for all shots, swing types and lie conditions. Simply line up the Alien Wedge square to your target and let the magic happen…yes, it’s that easy!
SPACE GEL™ AND STABILIZING BARS
- Our designers went to great lengths to create and test the unique Space Gel and Stabilizing Bar technologies. The Alien medallion is comprised of our proprietary Space Gel ™ which utilizes technology that aids in dampening vibration and contributing to a softer feel. Our two Stabilizing Bars not only help reinforce the club face but also are a key element in giving you an unmatched feel and forgiveness on off center hits.
- After extensive testing, we found the perfect shaft that would complement our high-performance head design. This Wedge Flex shaft offers the responsive feel and accuracy that sets the Roswell® Wedge apart from the competition.
OUTER LIMITS FACE TECHNOLOGY™
- The unique Full Faced CNC milled grooves provide ultimate spin and control from all lies and shot types. The laser engraved face repeats the word “Alien” in Morse Code for additional spin between the grooves. Don’t let This groundbreaking design not only looks great but was engineered to perform. These specialized grooves offer maximum spin on both full and partial shots from any condition giving you the confidence and control to dial in your short game.
CONFORMS TO THE RULES OF GOLF
|Loft (*)||Length (")||Shaft|
Pre-Owned Club Conditions
Condition: Like New
Shows virtually no traces of wear, may have been hit one or more times in controlled conditions. May show signs of very minor "shop wear" (i.e. a single cosmetic blemish), but still full of NEWNESS!
Clubs have seen minimal usage and are in top of the line preowned condition. You may see some minor or faint cosmetic blemishes (i.e. very light scuffing and/or scratching). Typical wear that you will see on an Excellent condition club is normal ball marks that are lightly visible on the face, minimal scratching to the crown, sole and edges. Shaft has no noticeable wear.
Condition: Very Good
Clubs have seen normal usage for an extended period of time or at least one season, the wear you’ll notice will be typical of the age of the model. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club. Typical wear you’ll see on a Very Good condition club is normal ball marks and scratching on the face, normal scratching on the sole, faint dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft has minimal wear.
Clubs offer a great value for someone who isn't as interested in cosmetics, but cares about performance. Shows frequent to heavy use, but does not show any signs of abuse. All clubs in Value Condition are in 100% playable condition, which is the perfect option for the player looking for more bang for the buck. Typical wear you’ll see on a Value condition club is moderate to heavy ball marks and scratching on the face, moderate to heavy scratching on the sole, moderate to heavy dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head, moderate to heavy scratches, and paint chips/ blemishes on or around the crown. Shaft will have noticeable wear.
- Alien Golf
- Open Box:
- Length & Lie:
- Not Available
- Mens Left Handed
Grips will be consistent or better than overall club grade. Unplayable grips have been removed and replaced with new grips in some instances. Iron sets will have matching grips throughout the set. If purchasing as individual iron(s) or purchasing set matching wedge(s) grips may not match.
Some clubs may be gripped with grips stating “Demo” or “RockBottomGolf.com”.
We do not guarantee grip size on pre-owned equipment.
- Shaft Material:
- Shaft Name:
- See Dropdown
- Certified Pre-Owned!
- (1) Wedge
- Ships Same Day If Ordered By 2pm ET*
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary