ECCO BIOM G2
A COMFORT THOROUGHBRED
Designed to let you enjoy a pleasant walk round after round, Ecco Biom G2 is a sleek, lightweight and flexible shoe that delivers superb cushioning and stability. Crafted in luxurious soft, breathable and strong YAK leather, Ecco Biom G2 features Biom Natural Motion technology that mirrors the foot's anatomical shape, while a snug heel setting combines with a roomier forefoot area to allow the foot to move naturally.
Whether your handicap's in single or double figures, these high performance men's golf shoes will make you feel like a pro. Soft leather uppers are complemented by extra-light construction, while the Biom anatomically shaped last is based on a scan of 2,500 feet for optimum stability with every step. A golf shoe that performs at the highest level, yet doesn't compromise on style.
A single touch lets you know that ECCO HYDROMAX® leather is a cut above the rest, and that’s before you get it wet. The specially treated uppers provide outstanding protection against the elements. The tanned hide is infused with a water-repellant compound designed to hold out against repeated exposure to the toughest weather. Constructed specifically to keep water out and your feet dry from your first swing, to your last putt.
BIOM® NATURAL MOTION®
Imagine a sole that offers unrivaled comfort, no matter who wears it. With knowledge gained from over 2,500 individual foot-scans, ECCO BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® does exactly that. By shifting your landing from the heel to the mid-foot, it allows your foot muscles to move more naturally, eliminating any discomfort and reducing your chance of injury, while allowing for more effective use of your foot's muscles. The result is a shoe that feels great at tee-off, and just as good several hours later.
- Anatomical Last Shape- Developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes to provide ideal levels of support
- Outstanding Ground Control- Thinner midsole bringing players closer to the playing surface
- Technical Insole System- A new, ultra-premium insole with silicon printing helps prevent unwanted foot movement during the swing
- Tour-Proven Traction- The advanced SLIM-LOK fitting system by CHAMP spikes
- Weather Resistance- Naturally soft, breathable and strong yak leather uppers are treated with HYDROMAX and an anti-stain formula for superb protection from the elements
- Two year waterproof warranty
Men's Size Guide
*Cannot Ship Internationally
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- Biom G2 Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary