ECCO BIOM G3 BOA
Built from a BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® last, this pure performance golf shoe offers a fit and feel that only ECCO provides. Based on 2,500 scans of human feet, BIOM® gives you the ultimate fit, greater stability and forward momentum for more power during every swing. A re-engineered outsole cleat design, combined with innovative hybrid elements like the toe rotational-line, provide outstanding stability for serious players who prefer spiked shoes.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- Crafted from ECCO leather on a lightweight sole made using ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof technology combines breathability & protection against the elements
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- ZARMA-TOUR® spikes with hybrid elements, including rotation line on the toe, plus hybrid cleats
- Boa® Fit System can be adjusted with a simple twist of the dial and allows for easy on and off
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY links the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement for additional stability
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Men's Size Guide