ECCO BIOM H4
Drawing on the success of Ecco's BIOM HYBRID 3 group, they created a new model, featuring an updated, state-of-the-art outsole. The ECCO M BIOM H4 is made in durable ECCO leather with a slick, micro-perforated embossing and GORE-TEX waterproof technology to keep your feet dry even in wet conditions. The new MTN GRIP outsole features Ecco's signature FLUIDFORM™ Technology, as well as a smart-looking PU midsole with TPU inserts on either side that securely hug your foot and offer added stability while you're on the green. The elevated appearance and understated design will ensure you look good on and off the course.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- Crafted in durable ECCO leather with 100% GORE-TEX waterproof protection, so your feet stay dry
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- MTN GRIP outsole offers enhanced stability, durability and rotational support through three different zones
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY links the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement for enhanced stability
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology creates lightweight, ergonomically advanced soles that offer cutting-edge comfort and flexibility
- Removable, washable, open-cell Ortholite® inlay sole, long-term cushioning & enhanced breathability
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Men's Size Guide
- Ecco Golf
- Open Box:
- Biom H4 Spikeless Shoes
- New, Factory Sealed
- New to the golf lingo?
- Check out the Golf Glossary
- Slightly heavier than some shoes
Nice and comfortable.
- Little big
- Very comfortable and stylish.
- Size runs large. Order a whole size down.
- Really well made.
- Quality, feel, looks
- Except grip and stability for a spikeless shoe.
- None so far
- Easy to clean