ECCO EVR EDITION BIOM H4
ECCO EVR EDITION
Erik van Rooyen's love of music has inspired a special player edition of the ECCO M GOLF BIOM® H4, which has design details that look like guitar strings. A South African sunset inspired the design of the outsole, which fades from a red-orange to a blue, and also includes his logo. The special edition has all the same technologies as the regular ECCO M GOLF BIOM® H4, including BIOM® NATURAL MOTION®, an ECCO MTN GRIP outsole and 100% GORE-TEX waterproof protection.
Exceptional Leather Craft
The leathers are meticulously crafted in ECCO's very own tanneries, where artisanal craftsmanship and relentless innovation are an integral part of the process. Born from a blank canvas of premium raw hides, ECCO leathers are designed, finished, and finessed into beautiful shoes & accessories that stand the test of time.
The natural environment has long been a driving force in Danish design, and it still provides an ongoing source of inspiration for every product ECCO create. For over 50 years, ECCO has handcrafted shoes in their own production facilities, melding innovative technology with inspiration from nature, to create the exceptional fit, comfort and outstanding durability that are fundamental to ECCO.
- Crafted in durable ECCO leather with 100% GORE-TEX waterproof protection, so your feet stay dry
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- MTN GRIP outsole offers enhanced stability, durability and rotational support through three different zones
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY links the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement for enhanced stability
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology creates lightweight, ergonomically advanced soles that offer cutting-edge comfort and flexibility
- Removable, washable, open-cell Ortholite® inlay sole, long-term cushioning & enhanced breathability
- Two-Year waterproof warranty
Men's Size Guide